A Christmas Peril
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
The weather outside might be frightful, but in a snowball fight that means unlimited ammo.
Celebrate the holidays with an easy-to-pick-up snowball fight between you and the rest of the kids in the schoolyard. Fight against AI opponents or your friends via local co-op to determine who will come out on top this holiday season. The best part: 100% of proceeds from A Christmas Peril will be donated to local charity LOFT Community Services in Toronto, Canada.
Pour some eggnog. Support a good cause. Have fun.
- Fun and frantic snowball fight action with simple controls. Jump, crouch and use high ground to find the perfect angle of attack.
- Four holiday levels: a snow day in the Schoolyard, a calm sunset stroll through the forest, a contested suburban Cul-de-Sac, and a hectic blizzard.
- Settings that let you customize just how action-packed the snowball fight will be: cruise through a relaxed skirmish or crank up the difficult and make every snowball a game changer.
- Snow provides unlimited ammo: ambush your enemies and try to avoid your friends in the crossfire, because snowballs don't care about friendly fire.
- 100% of proceeds will be donated to a local charity in Toronto, Canada. Celebrate the spirit of the holidays and help those less fortunate.
“A Christmas Peril uses Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2018, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.”
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Christmas, Colorful, Fast-Paced, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Singleplayer, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.